JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
• Bersa Thunder .380 • Browning BDA
• Beretta 85BB • Walther PPK/S

20210516_110440.jpg

Bersa CC 380
stainless with custom grips that cover extended mags (I still regret selling it 3yrs ago)
1621553285990.png

Beretta Cheetah 86 (flip-up barrel).This is one I'll keep forever
(I used the Bersa 380 money to go toward it's purchase)

1621554070396.png

Call me crazy but I still would like to gift my husband an anniversary gift (Money.) for a Glock 42 pistol - .380.

He reloads for ALL of his CF firearms even though he has a BIT of factory ammunition in 45acp and in 30-30 Win.

He would buy (?) factory ammunition for this and not reload. I am not positive but that may be his decision.

Most likely, the gun would be out of stock and NO ammo could be found for it too.

I may call my FFL man just to see what is OUT there. Grin.

Yes, I do realize that 9mm factory ammunition is cheaper than .380 factory ammunition.

I will DIG UP that old thread here and others on the WWWeb and do some more research on this firearm caliber too.

Thanks for sharing.

Cate

Question please.

Between the Browning, Walther, Beretta and GLOCK... which one do you like better and WHY?

Can you list your TOP FAVORITE ONES (.380) and go down?

Thank you.

Cate

Question please.

Between the Browning, Walther, Beretta and GLOCK... which one do you like better and WHY?

Can you list your TOP FAVORITE ONES (.380) and go down?

Thank you.

Cate
Out of all the .380s that I own, my favorite .380 is the Bersa Thunder .380. It's the most comfortable, accurate and reliable. It has the easiest recoil. I can shoot that one all day. Where as the the palm of my hand starts to get a little sore (because of the sharper recoil) with the Walthers, the Beretta and the Browning. I haven't had a chance to shoot the Makarov yet and I don't have a Glock 42, so, I don't have an opinion on those.
So, my favorite .380s (of what I own) in order would be:
1- Bersa Thunder .380
2- Browning BDA
3- Walther PPK/S
4- Beretta 85
5- Rock Island Armory Baby Rock 1911.

That exact Baretta is on my wishlist. Saw it come up once on gunbroker but couldn't stomach the $900 price tag. Some day...

Oh, and seeeeeexxxyyyy gat.
The Tisas Fatih B380 is a licensed clone of the Beretta 84 and comes in just under $400 (when you can find one).

Just picked up my first .380 a couple week back from another member here. German Sig P230, I swapped out the rubber Hogue grips for a pair of Hogue checkered cocobolo grips.

PXL_20210526_042119283.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads