JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So we all have that one we save for and get so close but then life happens and drains the funds. Kids, home repairs, car broke down. We all know the story. What's the gun that just seems to be outta reach on your want list.

Life doesn't ''happen'' to me.

No kids.
Repair my own house and appliances.
Nobody but me has touched any of my vehicles in over 30 years.

No sad story........ Isn't that sad? ;)

Unicorn:

CZ75D PCR Compact, in stainless.

Now if you see one, you may think "hey that's a nice gun, I'll buy it."

Don't. I've officially called dibs.

Matter of fact, don't even handle it. ;)

The sky's the limit?

I get all twitterpated thinking about one of these in my front yard.

16inch_costal_gun_19991112.jpg

i-amp-039-m-twitterpated_o_2254583.jpg

Oh, pssssshtttt, have we discarded the category of firearms?

There is this story about a old and a young bull. The farmer was turning out new heifers and the young bull says to the old: "See the one there? I'm gonna run down there and do her now!" The old bull surveys the new herd and say : "Nah I'm gonna walk down there and do them all."

A registered Mauser M712 Schnellfeuer or Astra Modelo 902. As they are both machine-pistols, and classic handguns, prices are on the high-end. From the few I've seen, they aren't nearly as bad cost-wise as some transferables. Still, I have a hard time tying up the capital on such a thing, considering our financial goals.

I would like to own General George Pattons Colt SAA, no chance I would ever be able to buy it but a piece of history like that would be awesme

Ironic that you wrote that, as I just was gonna mention always wanting a Colt SAA but they have always been just a little more than I was able to spend throughout my lifetime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top