JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen some hub bub about this that or the other from various parties and still think this site is being better presented and represented by the public overall. Most of this came about since the change.

I will personally express my thanks to the creators of this site and my reasons hereto.

I have gained more than have lost here. The members here are most informative, and education in regards to our rights.

I has been encouraging to see individuals and their well being encouraged here.

So.........

Thank you Joe, you deserve it.

On with your day!

Why is there robots here? Just noticed that.

I would like to thank Joe as well. The upgrade is working out well. It takes a little effort to get up to speed with the new look and procedures, but I think the improved function is worth the effort.

I'm sure Joe will take the constructive comments under advisement and tweak the rough spots in the next few weeks/months.

Thanks again, Joe!

Joe, although your task seemed difficult and at times unappreciated, I wish to take the time to thank you for your work in keeping me connected with my like minded brothers. Like any family, we have those we cringe to see at Thanksgiving, but overall, I learn something valuable daily from fellow members, and none of that could have taken place without your efforts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top