JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know how everyone feels about Jordan Peterson but I thought this interview was excellent and well worth the time. Rogan is only available on Spotify...I think. But you can find some of Rogan's segments on the YouTubes.

Jordan covers a wide range of topics (it's 3 hours), but one of the segments that particularly struck me was his announcement that he's trying to put together a global consortium to offer another vision, viewpoint, and plan to the Klaus Schwab Eco-Globalists. You can read about in the Daily Wire article.

Dr Jordan B Peterson laid out his plan to take on the globalists on "The Joe Rogan Experience," telling the podcast king in an extended interview posted Saturday that he is considering starting a populist alternative to the World Economic Forum.

Peterson told Rogan that he will be gathering a consortium this October/November in London as a kind of rival to the WEF. This group will discuss six questions pertaining to global philosophy and policy. While this first conference will be invite-only, it will be public, and Peterson noted that if successful, he would like to expand yearly.
Some of the ideas — which are aimed at providing an "alternative vision of the future … an alternative to that kind of apocalyptic narrative that's being put forward, at least implicitly, by organizations like the WEF" — are as follows:

• How to get "energy and resources at the lowest possible cost, as rapidly as possible, to the largest number of people around the world."
  • Engaging in a "pro-human view" of earth stewardship.
  • Putting forward a "vision on the family policy front to facilitate the encouragement of and the maintenance of longterm, monogamous couples who are child-centered."
  • And discovering our "story," specifically as it relates to "voluntary play" rather than "the spirit of power" ruling.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews