JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thai man attacked by snake that slithered up through his toilet

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...ake-that-slithered-up-through-his-toilet.html

Ouch?

So I send this to a buddy of mine and he responds with a text of "I hate you".

Then send this text:
image.jpeg
Saying "I'm currently sitting on the John.."

So I realized I won't visit Thailand, I won't use a squat toilet and I'll make sure to keep myself protected..

Thai man attacked by snake that slithered up through his toilet

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...ake-that-slithered-up-through-his-toilet.html

Ouch?

So I send this to a buddy of mine and he responds with a text of "I hate you".

Then send this text:
View attachment 294679
Saying "I'm currently sitting on the John.."

So I realized I won't visit Thailand, I won't use a squat toilet and I'll make sure to keep myself protected..

Been there. Lots of carp there that is as bad if not worse.

Can only imagine what was on the snakes mind... Oh, there's dinner dangling right in front of me:rolleyes::eek:

Edit: I'm still laughing at your buddies response!

That snake should never have been released after what it did. That should be a death sentence. I mean clamping on a man's junk as he uses the John? That's just not cool...

Had a girl friend in HS that had a rat come up and bump her on the bum!
I'll take a snake! Snakes don't creep me out like a rat, fresh out of the sewer!:eek:

BTW, snakes not going to recover from the encounter! "Hon, get my pocket knife for me, please!" How long to sever a snake of that size's neck, given the razor sharpness of my knife, X my rage and fear = about a millisecond!

Last Edited:
I'm going to crap standing up from now on.

I did stop at a rest area in Brazil and the "toilet" was a hole into an abyss with a seat on it.
Could figure out how you would crap on it. Sitting with legs straight out?
Or like asians and just stand on the seat?

Was down at Ft. Polk once doing a field excerise.
We had some down time and I needed to "return some MRE'S" so to speak.
So there I was at my cathole. Pants down web gear undone , rifle in one hand , leaning on my E-tool, taking care of urgent needs.
Along comes Mr. Cotton Mouth all manner of hostile and mobile...spitting , hissing and generally making life difficult for me.
Ever try swinging a E-tool at a pissed on and pissed off snake?
Don't .
Trying to defend myself and pull on pants and web gear while retaining my rifle and dignity just wasn't happening that day. LOL!
Andy

I had a similar run in with a rabid rattle snake.
You could say things got messy.
Talk about raising a stink!!
All said and done, I won

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads