JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Texas is a very special State. When the Texas Flag is flown with the Stars and Stripes they MUST be at the same height. NO other States Flag can be at the same height as the Stars and Stripes.

Lots of people don't know this but it's the Law. Ignorance is very common when it comes to Flying Flags in this Country.

I don't KNOW about that issue.

But......
Being that you could fashion the US flag into a daiper, bikini, beach towel, shorts, etc..... Or display the flag upside down (in protest) or as art in a jar of fill in the blank, etc....

Well, there it is. If there is or isn't a TEXAS LAW...…and/or if an individual or Govt entity were to do it......I'd suspect that the SCOTUS will just rule it as "free speech."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Where do you think I got the idea for a 5.11 PUSH bag? It wasn't from the vegan group.

Any given Sunday there is enough resistance force to keep the flock safe. Sometimes there is even a takedown rifle in basic backpack if the need arises.

Warning a bit off topic...
Re-reading this thread , plus the fact that hunting season is upon us , or nearly so...
Has me remembering that back in Ohio where I grew up...
Churches often blessed hunters and there guns for a safe hunting season....Just a cool memory , that I thought to share.
Andy

Sounds like a good idea in general, particularly if they people trained and ready to respond. It is a sad reality these days that there are a lot of nutbags that shoot up houses of worship; I can think of some at churches, mosques, and at least one synagogue in the last few years. I don't personally attend a house of worship, nor will likely in the future, but I probably would carry and would take part in organized security of the faith community.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top