JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our Lady of the Holy 5.56...?:D

Being armed and trained...
Along with the willingness to use your skill and training...
As well as having the wisdom , for when to use or not use , said skill with firearms...
Is key whenever and wherever folks are around guns.

As for liability...
I would ask , just how often are folks around concealed carriers of firearms and no one is harmed or even noticed...?
And which is the greater liability....having armed church goers...or murdered church goers...?

And with that last bit said...
Its a sad world in which we live in , when options like this are needed....
Andy

If the church chooses to support the 2A, and allow it's congregation to freely carry on their property, why not agree to offer training to anyone willing to take it?

"Today, the interdenominational church has four campuses and 3,000 worshippers on an average Sunday, Walker said. It has increased security as it has grown, asking off-duty police to carry weapons at church events. And it recently hired Riggall's company, Sheepdog Defense Group, to train volunteers in first aid, threat assessment, de-escalation techniques, using a gun and tactical skills, such as clearing rooms during an active shooting. "

I think of it as added security and "support" for a potential future "encounter".

I would if i were a member of that church i would do the training too. Knowledge, skill(s) and abilities is a good thing. Especially when it's offered for free.

:)

Texas is a very special State. When the Texas Flag is flown with the Stars and Stripes they MUST be at the same height. NO other States Flag can be at the same height as the Stars and Stripes.

Lots of people don't know this but it's the Law. Ignorance is very common when it comes to Flying Flags in this Country.

Things are a little different at my church.

Book_Of_Browning.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Texas is a very special State. When the Texas Flag is flown with the Stars and Stripes they MUST be at the same height. NO other States Flag can be at the same height as the Stars and Stripes.

Lots of people don't know this but it's the Law. Ignorance is very common when it comes to Flying Flags in this Country.

The flag code isn't law either federally or in Texas. You should probably look it up before you talk about ignorance. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top