JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Taliban reportedly use 'beautiful' boys to infiltrate, kill Afghanistan police Taliban reportedly use 'beautiful' boys to infiltrate, kill Afghanistan police | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/16/taliban-reportedly-use-beautiful-boys-to-infiltrate-kill-afghanistan-police.html)

Please keep comments civil. This should be heard and read, but please hold hateful comments so it's not deleted.

I think as not just Americans but as human beings this is wrong on an entire level, and sick beyond comprehension.

This is as sick as these disgusting men who marry a woman then rape her just to divorce her when they are done.

Oh, and it happens to these women over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over every single night while they are in the care of ISIS.

Can you even fathom the abuse? I cannot. Makes me want to wrap bacon around a pole and Vlad each and every one of them like the animals they are.

There is a place for them, Marines are arranging that meeting place.

Last Edited:
The idea of exploiting your enemy's weakness by any means is nothing new.
I am not saying that I agree with the idea of using children in warfare in any way , shape or form.
Just saying that ruthless people or extremists will find any way to harm or destroy you.
Warfare is a brutal , sickening business.
When faced with an enemy that is a fanatical "true believer" in their cause , you can not reason with them.
Nor will you really be able to understand their motives.
Andy

And remember, we are dealing with an enemy who cannot fight on equal terms, so this and many other unsavory tactics are used to make any gains they can! This has been going on for ever, and it's not going to change, or stop! :mad:

I vividly remember treating a kid of maybe 10 who had been used and abused then shot through the head and left for dead! I will not share what was found, but it made me want revenge in a most hateful manor! Its' things like this, things that force you to involve your sole, while trying to contain the rage inside, that's how they fight us, they involve our emotions and then get us to react with emotions instead of clear and rational thinking! What we need to learn , what I learned so long ago, is how to contain that rage, lock it away someplace in your sole, never to be accessed during those critical moments, and forgotten as best as you can! If you let these things creep into your consciousness, they will beat you!

I too have some combat related memories locked up on a shelf ... Just be careful your shelf doesn't get too full ...
Man, its over flowing with bad juju! No way round it, fortunately I found a way to shore it up, keep it from dumping! Make peace with it, own it, remember what good you can, and don't let the bad in, and when it does come ( and it does) find a nice quiet place, shake out your head gear, and think of all the good you can! No bottle's no chemicals, no smokes, non of that can ever fix your head, you gotta work through it! AND, if you ever need to share, please do so, it helps bro, it helps! You need, you ask, I will come!

Yea, I am afraid it will have to come to that, exterminate them all! Start at the Suez and work east to India! Don't stop until you get to Siberia in the north! The nation of Israel shall grow, and finally be free!

Not to take away from the OP ... But if we who been thru combat don't look out for and help each then other no one else will.
Some things you can not get people to understand unless you have been there yourself.
Andy

TO tie back in to the Op. I 'Lived" over there in the sand box for a long long time, and got to see how these animals function. I have a unique outlook, and its grim! What people here in the civilized world cannot fathom is how a human can reduce them self to that which is less then an animal, it happend before, Vietnam was a lesson in what we face these days! Sgnambu is correct, we need to end them all. Make that little club so un inviting that they toss in the towel and find something else to hate!

I was going to say the best therapy to to help others. There are so many Vets that are fighting with the same emotion and mental demons that either are embarassed to get help or think they are alone.
I truly believe the 22 a day would be dramatically lower if there was more brotherhood after the return home.
Just like you guys, that brotherhood never goes away, especially that bond built in combat.

No matter what PTSD or emotional trauma you have stored away there are people here to listen, not judge, and help in any way we can.

There's no escape from it and the more you try to pretend it doesn't exist the more it will haunt you. Come to reality with what happened, that you can't change it, you did something to help others, and live to be there for others, for yourself a new mission if necessary.

This nation loves you, we need you, and we are in your debt. A debt we will never be able to repay. But will never stop trying.

Thank You, God bless you, and may you find peace.

Thank you for sharing gentlemen. This thing helps me a great deal, I have two family members who deal with what you do and anything I can do to understand what they have to deal with is very important to me. I have purposely put myself in some pretty dark situations to being some level of understanding, although it will never compare to what you gentlemen have been through.

Thank you all for your service and like the others you say the word and I will come anytime anyplace.

I think that's parts of the problem with breaking down barriers and allowing Vets to open up.
I am very guilty of this as well, and it took being close to someone with PTSD to see it.
You can't relate. You don't know what it's like. And you really shouldn't try to. I made the mistake of trying to relay my bad experiences with someone who was in Iraq.
It's like comparing summer camp to Nazi concentration camps.

Just listen. Be there to not listen. Just be there. Find something they love and help them get out and do it. Enforce positive activities, and help them find some peace.
Hell just stand watch while they take a nap.

Maybe some of the guys with actual experience can chime in and give some advice.

All I know if my own experience with friends and coworkers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top