JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't bothered with WAC for about 4 years.Hasn't been any deals for decades,as far as firearms go.There are some accessory deals here and there.Or if you need to find a part for an old gun,you may bother.
Heck as far as I'm concerned,most gun shows are hit and miss if they're worth the time.Kitsap is getting questionable for just an hour drive from Sequim.
Puyallup and Centralia or Tacoma dome,are complete NOGOs for me.

Not a fan of WAC. No loaded guns which means unnecessarily handling your firearm.
It leaves you defenseless and a perfect target on the way out to your car.
Haven't investigated it but was told it's a state law,not having loaded guns at a gun show.
Might just be the venues' policies also.
The whole idea is that some dip sht doesn't start fitting his loaded weapon for a holster or handing it to someone who wants to buy it.Or unloading it at the show to do either

I haven't bothered with WAC for about 4 years.Hasn't been any deals for decades,as far as firearms go.There are some accessory deals here and there.Or if you need to find a part for an old gun,you may bother.
Heck as far as I'm concerned,most gun shows are hit and miss if they're worth the time.Kitsap is getting questionable for just an hour drive from Sequim.
Puyallup and Centralia or Tacoma dome,are complete NOGOs for me.

Centralia is the worst of the bunch.

"Liberty" for criminals and mental cases having firearms?

My colleague in arms, Blitz, seems to be in favor of this idea by the post above?

Please explain why you think crazy people and convicts should have access to guns without any BG check?

"Liberty" for criminals and mental cases having firearms?

My colleague in arms, Blitz, seems to be in favor of this idea by the post above?

Please explain why you think crazy people and convicts should have access to guns without any BG check?

I would have no problem with a background check that immediately VANISHED after a few days, but you seem not to understand that it's defacto registration

Well, I went today and had an enjoyable time. Ammo cans were a good deal. I bought .30 cal cans 2 for $12 and 1 .50 cal for $10, a made in USA 27 inch assault gun case for my M11-9, a bowling pin, a knife sharpener, and some salmon candy. .22LR was still outrageously priced, even higher than at the ARPC show.
As you'd expect, there were lots of guns, a few I would have been interested in, but no magazines for either a MAC-10 or M11-9. There was only 1 vendor with suppressors/silencers.

I went yesterday as well. Very crowded. Seems to me the aisles were too narrow. If one person was looking at a table there was basically no room to pass by. They really outta get a bigger room and make it easier to shop.
That being said, it was basic gun show fare. Guns were not cheap. Most accessories were not cheap either, unless it was made in China with an eagle on the box.
Surplus was priced fair. With nothing much else to do in the rain, not a bad way to burn a few hours for the $10 to get in. The only thing I bought was a wreath for a Vet. First time I had heard or seen it, and they didn't have to try very tough to get my money.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top