JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an IT professional for the last 17 years, I've only used an offline password keeper.

I don't care how secure they say... it's always hackable when humans are part of the security.

I wonder if there's a novel entitled …
… "The Cloud" ? :s0153:

My wife and I use the "novel" password security system …
…. We selected a crappy, dull, unpopular classic novel and highlight as many "password phrases" as we need on a page. Every couple of months or so, we just move to the next page and repeat the process. It's quick, easy, and we have a record of old passwords. We select which letters become caps with a dot above the letter or a number with a dot below the letter. One page can yield as many passwords as needed. And a 400 page snoozer of a novel will easily yield 30 years of totally random passwords. A bookmark lists the sites in alphabetical order, the passwords on the page follow that order.
ie., "was a dark and stormy night"yields …
… daRkand5tormy

Sounds (reads) more complicated than it is in practice.

I imagine some old, long, legal document filled with pages of boiler plate and kept in a file called "colonoscopy lawsuit" and kept in a file cabinet with your parole papers and paternity suits would also work. :s0155:

ONLY use offline pswmngers, just saying..

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 21-12-02 Browning BAR.png

Another hack at LastPass.

Although an initial intrusion into LastPass ended on August 12, officials with the leading password manager said the threat actor "was actively engaged in a new series of reconnaissance, enumeration, and exfiltration activity" from August 12 to August 26. In the process, the unknown threat actor was able to steal valid credentials from a senior DevOps engineer and access the contents of a LastPass data vault. Among other things, the vault gave access to a shared cloud-storage environment that contained the encryption keys for customer vault backups stored in Amazon S3 buckets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top