JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if you can shoot at the archery range at TCGC after sunrise, but before 8am? I ask because I only recently realized that you cannot shoot at the outdoor ranges before 8.

:) Yes I am a member. I just can't seem to put my hands on the rulebook.

Thanks in advance.

I'm a pretty new member, so I should be more up on the rules than anybody. Unfortunately I'm not an archer so that part isn't in my brain. I do have a rulebook in my range bag though so I'll check in the morning.

It isn't specifically addressed in the rulebook, just that "shooting hours" start at 8:00. Technically the club itself I think is 24 hours, and I don't see any reason you couldn't be on the archery range as early as you could reliably see what you're doing. The whole point of 8:00 is the noise, and I'm no archer but I don't think there are any bows that are loud enough to carry beyond the club. You could always email them or just as an RSO on-site.

It isn't specifically addressed in the rulebook, just that "shooting hours" start at 8:00. Technically the club itself I think is 24 hours, and I don't see any reason you couldn't be on the archery range as early as you could reliably see what you're doing. The whole point of 8:00 is the noise, and I'm no archer but I don't think there are any bows that are loud enough to carry beyond the club. You could always email them or just as an RSO on-site.

IIRC the rules committee and the BOD agreed that the Archery Range would be open during legal hinting hours as defined by ODFW, but that was some how omitted at final publication . So you can look those up and you are good to go. If an RO disagrees have them consult with the the CRO and the BOD.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top