JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Clark County
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale, Southwest Washington, Vancouver area, Clark county area. I can meet at FFL of your choosing. Portland area as well.

Taurus Tracker .44 Mag. Stainless. 5 round cylinder. 4" ported barrel. Orange inlay front sight, adjustable rear. As new, test fired only. Shot less than 50 rounds of 44mag and 44 special. Very accurate. Barrel porting really tames the recoil. After testing it was detail cleaned and put in the safe. Nice, lightweight, woods gun, that can handle any game, bear, or threat.
Package includes Bianchi RH belt holster, and 4, 5 shot speed strips. I added the Hogue monogrip. Comes with the box and everything from the factory, with the original grip. I bought it new about a year ago. I have about $550+ into the setup. I really like the size and caliber. It is a great value for a heavy hitting, pack gun.

It has just been sitting in the safe, so might as well move it along.

PRICE REDUCED. SELLING PACKAGE FOR $360 CASH.
PISTOL, HOLSTER, SPEED STRIPS, GRIPS.

Send PM, Conversation if interested.

Trades might be:
Henry 22 mag lever action straight trade.
Ruger American 22 mag compact, plus cash.

280F7231-49F6-43C7-8BAE-6A5163AB59FC.jpeg 0315D562-CE86-4E1E-B20A-8FD9FCA946D4.jpeg 101B874A-C14A-4932-BAEB-9801F6853D0B.jpeg B862A120-F706-4FDD-A15D-78EBD260E8B1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
really nice package and price!

I am amazed you found a holster for it. What holster and grip is it?

The porting on the gun makes it pleasant to shoot. I love mine!

Yep. It's a nice setup. It fits in the Bianchi Acumold holster. Same size as a S&W K-L frame, 4". Upgraded grips are from Hogue. I got the grips and holster at Sportsman's Warehouse. I ordered the 5rd speed strips from Midway.

Last Edited:
I also have 205 rounds of 44 Magnum 240gr JSP, and 100 rounds of Underwood 44 Special FMJ Flat point. I am hanging on to the ammo until the pistol sells. But will give the pistol buyer first chance on the ammo. I'll list the ammo after the pistol sells. I paid $35 or more per box. I'll let it go for $25 per box. Or $130 for it all. (After the pistol sells).

CEB185CE-D057-4CB4-A48A-C98C7FE2DA7C.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have my eye on something different, so dropping the price.

$360 for the pistol package, with grips, holster, and speed strips.

Up for sale, Southwest Washington, Vancouver area, Clark county area. I can meet at FFL of your choosing. Portland area as well.

Taurus Tracker .44 Mag. Stainless. 5 round cylinder. 4" ported barrel. Orange inlay front sight, adjustable rear. As new, test fired only. Shot less than 50 rounds of 44mag and 44 special. Very accurate. Barrel porting really tames the recoil. After testing it was detail cleaned and put in the safe. Nice, lightweight, woods gun, that can handle any game, bear, or threat.
Package includes Bianchi RH belt holster, and 4, 5 shot speed strips. I added the Hogue monogrip. Comes with the box and everything from the factory, with the original grip. I bought it new about a year ago. I have about $550+ into the setup. I really like the size and caliber. It is a great value for a heavy hitting, pack gun.

It has just been sitting in the safe, so might as well move it along.

PRICE REDUCED. SELLING PACKAGE FOR $360 CASH.
PISTOL, HOLSTER, SPEED STRIPS, GRIPS.

Send PM, Conversation if interested.

Trades might be:
Henry 22 mag lever action straight trade.
Ruger American 22 mag compact, plus cash.

View attachment 658146 View attachment 658148 View attachment 658149 View attachment 658150
Would you be interested in trading for a Savage 99F (Feather Weight) in 308 Winchester?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.