JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, what price do they normally go for? I've not really considered one before, but at that price, if it's *that* good, it might be an interesting 'special' firearm to own.

That's some bad marketing. They never sold for the slashed $1000 price tag they display.

At most I've seen these regularly selling for $600ish.

That's some bad marketing. They never sold for the slashed $1000 price tag they display.

At most I've seen these regularly selling for $600ish.
That's regular marketing, slashed prices always show from full retail, it's why i was asking what they normally go for :D

Hmm, what price do they normally go for? I've not really considered one before, but at that price, if it's *that* good, it might be an interesting 'special' firearm to own.
Their competitor Sportsman's Warehouse is advertising them for $959

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top