JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are in stock at sportsman's warehouse for $30, they'll match Midway for 16.30 apiece. I don't have high expectations for them, but $16 mags are worth a try.
These will run in any of the taurus millennium and g series pistols.

ProMag Mag Canik TP9 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Blue - MidwayUSA https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020932175

16773752092154423662343467920806.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Friends dont let friends buy promag garbage, buy Mecgar. But good luck getting them to work after a few hours of fiddling with them

I purchased promag TX22 magazines(20rds) recently and they don't work and returned them. Why do they sell this stuff without testing? It fits but will not function correctly. Note for gunners buying aftermarket magazines, test fire them before storing them away. Went ahead and pay a little bit more for factory mags. Didn't test them yet but should work fine.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top