JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow. Just…wow! If this piece had been this price when I bought my first, I could've avoided crappy S&W M&Ps and Springfield XDs.

Last Edited:
Buy it Now price. I'm on my 2nd 75BD. Fits the hand amazingly and should be a staple in anyone's collection 🍻

Last Edited:
Huh…. I'm a grown bubblegum man with a wife, kid, 2 dogs,, a house payment, student loan debts, a professional degree, a business, a teenager in private school and a small collection of firearms. I HAVE one of these, a 75B, except it's matte stainless. It's not my carry or grab in emergency firearm, which would be some kind of Glock, though I'd feel more than comfortable using it. The trigger on it is amazing. It shoots great and never malfunctions.

If you're an adult and haven't been into guns and have other hobbies, the first time you look at pistols you're like "bubblegum…that's a lot of money…." that's more than my (whatever) payment, so you justify your purchase of something used and cheaper, and it works fine, but it's not perfect (for you). Then you read more, shoot more and figure out what you really want and get ok with the idea that good firearms cost more than $X. For me this is a good firearm that costs less than my $X. $469 is a no joke good price for any reputable, fielded by militaries and police forces firearm.

So, not sure why the attack. Resident of PDX? CZ fan? I bagged on the M&P or the XD (BTW the XD shoots better, even if Croatian)? I can't imagine that you want people like me moving to Estacada! Whatever (waives right fist with middle finger up in general direction) ;).
Buy this one and sell the other two. The 75BD is s nice pistol. Definitely like mine

Got some CZ 75 19 round mags posted over in classifieds gents!! 🔥🔥

Got some CZ 75 19 round mags posted over in classifieds gents!! 🔥🔥
Sportsmansguide has 19 rounders for $26.99

Sportsmansguide has 19 rounders for $26.99

The mags I'm selling are factory CZ, CZ marked mags so they fetch a small amount more then the generic mecgars not branded from CZ. Almost got me on that one! That being said I can do them for $30 each. Thanks for playing. Looking closer those seem to be the 17 round mag with a +2 extension. These are a 19 round body with a base pad.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top