JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am deciding to sell my winter carry gun because I'm thinking of going in a different direction. This has been a great gun and has served me very well but if I want to get something else, something has to go.
In case you don't know about the Taurus Pt1911, it has really great features that you would find on much more expensive 1911's. here are some of the features included-
Heinie Straight Eight sights
Checkered 30-lpi trigger guard, mainspring housing, and frontstrap
Ambidextrous safety
Beavertail grip safety with memory pad
Target Hammer
Skeleton trigger
Polished throat and feed ramp
Lowered and flared ejection port
Custom internal extractor
Extended magazine release
Beveled magazine well

I have also purchased many extras that I would like to include Raasco royal Jacaranda Dymondwood grips(40.00), Pachmeyer grip(32.00), hogue grip(17.00), Caldwell gunleather custom leather holster(60.00), Chip McCormick magazine(25.00),Uncle mikes shoulder holster. Also comes with original box, manual and documentation. Since this is my only 45 acp, I will also include 16 rounds of winchester JHP defensive rounds and 180 rounds of range WWB ammo.

Really hope I don't regret selling this but I'm open to offers. Prefer FTF. I'm in Maple Valley, Wa area. I messed with resizing photobucket and could not get back to normal sizes, can send pics email if needed. I will throw this out there. I am selling this to buy a Ruger Lcr 2" in 357. If anyone has one that would be willing to trade, I'm up for that. Thanks

Last Edited: