JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this on another forum, seems it's happened before.
If your interested in following this here are the links
Taurus Judge Blew Up With My Handloads. Opinions?
Chasing The Blown Up Taurus Mystery. Here Is What I Have Found So Far

It's my understanding that if the manufacturer finds out you hand load they will find some way to void the warranty and blame it on you.
IF you have one of these, caution is advised.
Stainless Steel Taurus Judge blew up. The cylinder split and the top strap is missing.
ZCa51tC.png

cuFOLov.png

jZrwlAa.png

0oX8bp4.png

another one

s8KDseY.png

nIcfV2U.png

Last Edited:
I was wondering if those would handle magnum level heavy Colt 45 loads. Guess that questions been answered.
Well, there's heavy and then there's HEAVY and Stupid. Not long ago I saw a Freedom Arms .45-70 Wheel Gun that looks pretty much like that. Turned out the owner had been using Bullseye Powder in his other guns and decided to go with that in his .45-70. It didn't seem to work out so well!

Yep taurus has been dead too me, just get the actual model they are copying...
Same goes for Keltec and the other companies started by the owner of Keltec, like The tec9 interdynamics, grendel.
George kellgren stop making garbage.

Yep taurus has been dead too me, just get the actual model they are copying...
Same goes for Keltec and the other companies started by the owner of Keltec, like The tec9 interdynamics, grendel.
George kellgren stop making garbage.
Except, the Judge is the original .45lc/.410 revolver. Im not a Taurus fan either though but the PT92 and PT1911s are nice shootets i'll give them that much.

While I don't own one, here are the calibers by pistol:
Taurus Judge - .45 colt and .410 shot (2 1/2)
S&W Governor - .45 colt, .45 acp and .410 shot (2 1/2)
Taurus Raging Judge Magnum - .45 colt, .410 shot (3) and .454 Casull

Hubby has been looking at the Judge and Governor off and on since they came out.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR