JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. I have a Taurus 92FS and am curious if anyone has threaded the factory barrel or if an aftermarket barrel is needed for additional length. There is about 5/16" of barrel extending beyond the slide. I haven't spoke to gunsmith or machine shop yet but thought I would float the question here.

D392E0F6-DD24-4A62-A480-111419D11329.jpeg

Hey everyone. I have a Taurus 92FS and am curious if anyone has threaded the factory barrel or if an aftermarket barrel is needed for additional length. There is about 5/16" of barrel extending beyond the slide. I haven't spoke to gunsmith or machine shop yet but thought I would float the question here.

View attachment 408329

Looks like Brownells has them made by Silencerco for 125 with a protector. So if it will not work doing the one on it this would be a great way to go.

I have seen those but only found the nitride coated one. I want a stainless version if I end up needing to go with a new barrel.