JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
7FD89DCE-014A-4279-86CD-7083A164C66E.jpeg

+1 for the RAV4 toyota, My bride has had one for 10 years.super dependable so far at 60,000 miles, never been in for any repairs. it gets around 25-35 mpg.
Another consideration is the suzuki samurai. i think it gets 25-30 and has a cult like following, although i have never owned one, i always thought it would have been a neat little 4x4..

+1 for the RAV4 toyota, My bride has had one for 10 years.super dependable so far at 60,000 miles, never been in for any repairs. it gets around 25-35 mpg.
Another consideration is the suzuki samurai. i think it gets 25-30 and has a cult like following, although i have never owned one, i always thought it would have been a neat little 4x4..
I unfortunately sold a nicer samurai a while back to buy said truck. Cuz I needed a truck. Now I don't. To get it back would be impossible. And to find one, your paying a cult prices. Your right tho great rigs. Also I'm 6'3 and whenever I hit a decent bump my noggin would smack the ceiling 😂

Somewhat surprising to see so many endorsements for Subaru products on a forum where more than a few extra-loud chest-thumpers make a habit of associating them with shrieking left-tards and Karens who can't drive in the snow.

I love them (the vehicles, not the caricature personalities).

Currently abusing and enjoying the hell out of my second Outback. Every bit as capable as my last two Cherokees, but with twice the mpg and only basic maintenance like oil, filters (and brakes every 80-100k). I prefer the four cylinder 2.5 L because it burns regular. The 3.6 L requires premium, which costs too damn much.

My 4x4 V8 truck for hauling big loads, etc., sits off to the side and goes maybe 1000 mi a year, if that.

Last Edited:
I'd love to have an old beater bug. I've heard there mpg isn't killer, which makes since from a 1940's design. I'm tempted to jump on a smart car. Honestly have quite a bit of space inside and about 40-50mpg

Rumor was that Subaru USA was a bit concerned that the Forester had become highly associated with the same-sex-attracted female demographic. To neutralize the vehicle's image they were even considering a name change.

To Bushmaster.

I'd love to have an old beater bug. I've heard there mpg isn't killer, which makes since from a 1940's design. I'm tempted to jump on a smart car. Honestly have quite a bit of space inside and about 40-50mpg
Mine was a '68 with wide mags and air shocks I installed. Without being plugged in/heated it'd fire right up at 50 below and full of Castrol 20-50. Lol

I'm tempted to jump on a smart car. Honestly have quite a bit of space inside and about 40-50mpg
Smart cars are a blast. Not that tough to work on, either. I've owned a couple just for the sheer fun, and my wife drives one about 70 miles a day for work. 48 mpg on her last fillup. Avoid the ones older than 2009 unless the price is a REAL bargain.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top