JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ummm just get these and add the +6 extension

:rolleyes:

as for his product. They are ok. Not the only one in the game. I stopped buying the magazine extensions 4 years ago and just went with pistols that have higher capacity and only reason I got the happy sticks are because of wanting to get a pistol caliber carbine.

as for his product. They are ok. Not the only one in the game. I stopped buying the magazine extensions 4 years ago and just went with pistols that have higher capacity and only reason I got the happy sticks are because of wanting to get a pistol caliber carbine.
Friends don't let friends buy ETS mags.

:)

I use taccom 3g stuff. Dude has been super helpful with me. He has even advised me against using some parts of his for applications I had in mind, which I find super cool.

Or just get these and don't futz with and extension. 40 rounds, I mean...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top