Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Simply Triggers
Reactions
Ummm just get these and add the +6 extension

:rolleyes:

as for his product. They are ok. Not the only one in the game. I stopped buying the magazine extensions 4 years ago and just went with pistols that have higher capacity and only reason I got the happy sticks are because of wanting to get a pistol caliber carbine.

as for his product. They are ok. Not the only one in the game. I stopped buying the magazine extensions 4 years ago and just went with pistols that have higher capacity and only reason I got the happy sticks are because of wanting to get a pistol caliber carbine.
Friends don't let friends buy ETS mags.

:)

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
I use taccom 3g stuff. Dude has been super helpful with me. He has even advised me against using some parts of his for applications I had in mind, which I find super cool.

Tim is very responsive. He’s active on another forum (the name escapes me at the moment though). It’s nice when he chimes in and offers his input. :)

Reactions

Or just get these and don't futz with and extension. 40 rounds, I mean...

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Project Appleseed

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom