JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just this morning, every time I try to link NWFA from my e-mail I get an add for a Forumzone app for my phone. I can not go any farther without downloading it. Just stop. I do not want this app for my phone. I am just fine without it. Just more junk to clog up my phone that I don't use. Admin, please fix this problem. Allow me to link this great website from my e-mail with out this garbage add. Thanx

It's a Tapatalk thing. I just tried to link your post from my e-mail, and it happened again. I had to get out of the link, open a new page just to get here for a reply. What a pain in the butt. Admins, please remove this.

Just this morning, every time I try to link NWFA from my e-mail I get an add for a Forumzone app for my phone. I can not go any farther without downloading it. Just stop. I do not want this app for my phone. I am just fine without it. Just more junk to clog up my phone that I don't use. Admin, please fix this problem. Allow me to link this great website from my e-mail with out this garbage add. Thanx

@Joe Link (to get his attention)

Definitely not something intentional, and I don't believe it's related to Tapatalk (though it could be). I'm investigating now.

Thanx Joe. I just completed a link from my e-mail to this thread and it worked this time. For some reason I tried about 7 times earlier this morning and it would not let me get passed the app add. I don't know if you did any thing but everything is working correctly now. It was just frustrating. Thanx again Joe

Thanx Joe. I just completed a link from my e-mail to this thread and it worked this time. For some reason I tried about 7 times earlier this morning and it would not let me get passed the app add. I don't know if you did any thing but everything is working correctly now. It was just frustrating. Thanx again Joe

I appreciate you bringing it up right away, as I'm especially apprehensive about shady ads.

Well it just came up again when I tried to go through the second thread I started about this. I was on my e-mail and tried to link from there.....and it popped up again on that thread. Is it my carrier and there server? I don't understand.

Well it just came up again when I tried to go through the second thread I started about this. I was on my e-mail and tried to link from there.....and it popped up again on that thread. Is it my carrier and there server? I don't understand.

That's possible. I've never heard of Forumzone, and a search didn't yield any results.

Which carrier are you on? Which phone do you have? Can you take a screenshot?

Hmm, no question it's Tapatalk then. The timing makes sense, we just updated it yesterday.

Here's the option, but it's disabled:

Tapatalk will show a one-time welcome screen to mobile web users informing them to download and view your forum in the free app.

Sounds like it's not detecting that it isn't your first visit. Do you have cookies enabled?

Is anyone else having this issue?

It is a Droid, my carrier is Verizon and everything about Droid is controlled by Google. You have to have a gmail account and all the apps are through the Google store.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews