JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My sweetie and l made an impromptu beach trip to go hang with some friends and their families. At the last minute, l decided to toss an air mattress in the bed of my truck, just in case.

Big fun and too many beers later, l was glad l did... we camped overnight.

It was a good time and l was EXTREMELY happy not to have to break camp the next morning... just load up the coolers, wave to the kids, and go to breakfast at Shari's.

I have an 02 Ram and, like most full sized trucks, the tailgate is H E A V Y... getting it pulled-up behind me (from inside) is a chore. Has anyone tried one of these?..
Good reviews, seems like a solid product, 0 moving parts,, a simple solution that I'll be happy with even if l never need to use it from the inside again.

My sweetie and l made an impromptu beach trip to go hang with some friends and their families. At the last minute, l decided to toss an air mattress in the bed of my truck, just in case.

Big fun and too many beers later, l was glad l did... we camped overnight.

It was a good time and l was EXTREMELY happy not to have to break camp the next morning... just load up the coolers, wave to the kids, and go to breakfast at Shari's.

I have an 02 Ram and, like most full sized trucks, the tailgate is H E A V Y... getting it pulled-up behind me (from inside) is a chore. Has anyone tried one of these?..
Good reviews, seems like a solid product, 0 moving parts,, a simple solution that I'll be happy with even if l never need to use it from the inside again.
Torsion bar. Nice.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR