JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WAR MEANS THEFT OF OUR TAX DOLLARS AS IT ALWAYS HAS!

Old Dizzy Joe has to protect his and Hunter's investments!

There is no accountability on this money.

You can only count on the fact that most will be siphoned away into politicians family pockets all the way around.

When does this end?

When do we say enough?

Russia-Ukraine War: Biden Approves $350 Million In 'immediate Military Assistance' To Kyiv

US President Joe Biden has reportedly instructed Secretary of State Antony Blinken to release around the $350 million in immediate support to Ukraine's security.

The memorandum for the secretary of the state read: "The authority under section 614(a)(1) of the FAA to determine whether it is important to the security interests of the United States to furnish up to $250 million in assistance without regard to any provision of law within the purview of section 614(a)(1) of the FAA."

"The authority under section 506(a)(1) of the FAA to direct the drawdown of up to an aggregate value of $350 million in defense articles and services of the Department of Defense, and military education and training, and to make the determinations required under such section to direct such a drawdown," it added.

I suggest they take some off the monies from the Russian financial institutions that
have been frozen and hand it over to the Ukrainians. They can then buy from nations
supporting Ukraine's efforts to send the Russians home.

Some of you folks seem quite obsessed about Hunter Biden. I only know the name. Anyone can fill me in? FWIW, I am not trolling, just asking. I can't keep up with all the news and gossip.

Some of you folks seem quite obsessed about Hunter Biden. I only know the name. Anyone can fill me in? FWIW, I am not trolling, just asking. I can't keep up with all the news and gossip.

Joe visits Ukraine as VP and meets gas company executives, a few weeks later Hunter gets a lucrative position on a Ukrainian gas company board where he gets paid millions for his zero expertise or experience. Joe and Hunter share bank accounts. Hunter's laptop apparently shows communication between him and pops "colluding" to use Joe's influence to furthers the gas companies interests.

The fact that MANY have no clue how corrupt Biden is shows just how bad the "news" really is. If one of the Trump boys had done 1/10th of this? NO ONE in the world could avoid hearing about it unless they lived in a cave.

Joe visits Ukraine as VP and meets gas company executives, a few weeks later Hunter gets a lucrative position on a Ukrainian gas company board where he gets paid millions for his zero expertise or experience. Joe and Hunter share bank accounts. Hunter's laptop apparently shows communication between him and pops "colluding" to use Joe's influence to furthers the gas companies interests.

Left out the part that he's a crackhead...

And where he was banging his dead brothers wife and fathering kids with hookers.
Left his wife to move in with his dead brother's widow.
Cheated on his dead brother's widow with a stripper.
Impregnated the stripper and denied responsibility.
Forced to pay child support after court-ordered DNA testing.
Dumped his dead brother's widow.
Married woman he had known for 10 days.

ONE CLASS GUY!

Joe Biden's official position:

1) He is proud of his son.
2) He and Jill are glad Hunter and the dead son's widow "found each other."
3) Hunter is the smartest guy he knows.
4) He (Joe) has 5 grandchildren (not 6).

ONE HULLUVA FAMILY!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews