JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Weapons manufacturers are in the business to make you want something you may or may not need. As the late Col. Jeff Cooper once said, "They are wasting their time trying to sell me 'X'. I've already got my guns.

I believe I will stick with my wood and brass Henry.

I've never once said "I wish I had a flashlight" or "I wish I could collapse the stock on this Marlin". To me the lever guns are like stepping back in time. There is usually an uncontrollable smile that comes with shooting them.

I don't see how a plastic gun could have that same feel. Kind of like shooting a 1911 compared to a poly gun.

Abomination. If I were forced to shoot guns like that Id take up crocheting and turn in my man card. Ok, maybe not my man card but at least my good taste card. :) Each to their own. I dont buy the authors stock swelling argument though. Ive hunted in the rain my whole life with wood stocks. Never had a problem.

There are those who love their levered guns, hell I used to sleep with my 30-30 back in the day!!!!! To each their own but a tactical lever gun to me seems like an oxymoron..
But as I've grown and tastes have changed and I now sleep with my Bushy AR......

Well maybe somebody took the term "redneck assault rifle" too literally.

It's kind of like this: I love steak. I love ice cream. I don't think I would enjoy steak-flavored ice cream.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top