JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I niether Want, Nor Don't Want, a Tactical Kilt.

If C-Elected, I will or will not serve in a Tactical Kilt.

If Elected, I promise a Tactical Kilt in every Ral Man's Duffle, or not.

This was, or was not Tactful ( :D ) this thread is beating a Tactically Dead Horse. :s0013: :s0013: :s0013: :s0013: :s0013: :s0013:

A Dead Horse has More Tactical Advantage to a soldier on Foot, than a Tactical Kilt, OR Quilt...

Unless that soldier meets his enemy Upon the Tactical Ground of War... Where upon, wearing a Tactical Kilt, might get you LAUGHED OFF the tactical Ground of War...

You eant me to Fight ~you~ In ~that~ Uniform???

Its not Pratically Tactically...

philip, has had enough Coffee for the Day, his head is filled with words to input, upon his Tactical iPad..... :confused:

The epic tactical advantage of battlefield kilts as shown in Braveheart!

braveheartrev03.jpg

During WW I and WW II the Germans referred to Canada's kilt wearing Seaforth Highlanders as "the Ladies from Hades".

Somme, 1916, Ancre Heights, Ancre, 1916, Arras, 1917, '18, Vimy, 1917, Ypres, 1917, Passchendaele, Amiens, Scarpe, 1918, Drocourt-Queant, Hindenburg Line, Canal du Nord, Valenciennes, Sambre,
Agira, ADRANO, Troina Valley, SICILY 1943, Motta San Marco, Baranello, The Moro, San Leonardo, The Gully, Ortona, LIRI VALLEY, Hitler Line, GOTHIC LINE, Pozzo Alto Ridge, RIMINI LINE, San Martino - San Lorenzo, San Fortunato, Savio Bridgehead, Naviglio Canal, Fosso Munio, Granarolo, ITALY 1943-45, Apeldoorn.

Knowing how Muslims treat women...they wore pants to Afghanistan.

Tactical Plaid. I like it. Fighters all over the world have had their own way of dress. Loin clothes, robes, linen sheets... even the Greeks fought naked! Ain't gonna happen here though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3pvea8g5KcupBiWcuEcTZZui-Lzj4jZq7i-V2hWJVH5-MEO7r

:D Common sense says if you want to be a winner then dress like a winner. I can't remember the Scott's ever being a world power, heck they are not even smart enough for self rule.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top