JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figured it might help with that usmc/Olympic stance I recently was made aware of:D:p

Seriously though, who would mess with a guy wearing a kilt?

Other guy: are you packing?
Me: do you see the way I'm dressed? You tell me...;)

I figured it might help with that usmc/Olympic stance I recently was made aware of:D:p

Seriously though, who would mess with a guy wearing a kilt?

Other guy: are you packing?
Me: do you see the way I'm dressed? You tell me...;)

Well the Scott's recently had a chance to vote for independence and threw it away, is that what wearing a skirt leads too?

kilts.jpg

Reasons why kilts are not tactical:

* Doesn't work with drop-leg holsters
* Your main pocket is a pouch that goes in front of your balls. Which mean running involves anything heavy bouncing against your johnson
* While kilts may have been great in the scottish highlands where the environment was cold and swampy, the real advantage to the kilt is it allows your bottom side to dry faster, while the wool of the kilt holds the warm air down there. A tactical kilt is not made of wool, which negates most of the advantages.
* Shiny white legs are not tactical.

Nice dress.

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

we are in America... It may be "tactical" in ScottLand... But we are not ScottLand...
Well, I do use Scot Toilet Paper....

BESIDES, While wearing one of those it should be Mandatory to Play with the Bag....

Pipes. :rolleyes:

Really. This is Just One More Example of an Answer to a Question Never Asked.

CarHartts are more Tactical in the BoonDocks.... At least one Blends in with the surrounding People, as CowGirls here, wear Carhartt, just like their CowBoys do.

Tactical Kilts?... No. It went out with Tactical Chain Mail, and tactical Jousting Spears.

philip, who just had his first cup of tactical Coffee, to be Tactically Alert, though he has never been just, Lert, in his life...

Tactical = Over Used, UBER Over Abused Word.

Written on my Tactical iPad, using my Tactical Middle Finger, that I Tactically Use to Tactically Enter Electrons Positioned Tactically for you to read On your Tactical Monitor.

Tacticaly Ending this Tactical Diatribe of Tactical Dichotomy. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads