JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im thinking about getting a tactical kilt. Anyone have any suggestions?

I found these guys. But need it to be a little more tactical.
http://www.tactikilt.com/
yUzjokK.png

Can a kilt really be all that tactical? Large opening at bottom lets in pests. Tactical to me is long pants with bloused boots.
Relieving yourself in a hurry is more tactical in a kilt I suppose. No sarcasm, just trying to see the logic.

Can a kilt really be all that tactical? Large opening at bottom lets in pests. Tactical to me is long pants with bloused boots.
Relieving yourself in a hurry is more tactical in a kilt I suppose. No sarcasm, just trying to see the logic.
If bacon can be tactical so can a kilt. Get me a tactical beer and I will be tactical for life. TFL FTW

Im thinking about getting a tactical kilt. Anyone have any suggestions?
Suggestions? Sure, I've got one.

Don't go "commando" with it. Commando turns into "Dangle-o"

There's an old joke about a passed out drunk in a kilt, and a Scottish lass with a blue ribbon in her hair, but I can't tell it here.

The punch line though, goes like this,...

"Aye laddie, I don' know where ya been, but I'm glad ya took first place!"

Come on, with the socks it would completely work. Your enemies will be saying "WTF???" for so long you'll get the tactical advantage

jYIe1AX.jpg

Saw a lady selling garter belt holsters at the gun show last weekend. I'd think you'd want one of those to match. That way when someone asks if that's a gun in your skirt or are you just ........ You've got an outo_O

I family friend just got home from his LDS mission in Tonga. He wears a skirt on Sundays at church here in the states since he got home. Looks comfortable. Kilts are strange though. The whole pleat thing. Kinda dorky.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top