JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AFAIK, they are built using Aero precision uppers, and UTG free float tubes. Not sure about the barrel brand. All parts are hand picked by Rob, and are all USA made parts. No junk. Turn around time will vary as he builds for a lot of different entities. They are all hand built by a very knowledgeable person, and he takes great pride and care in his builds. I have two uppers he built and they are good to go. Also a very friendly guy. You might see him at a gun show. He is the very tall guy at the tactical ammo booth. I recommend them.

AFAIK, they are built using Aero precision uppers, and UTG free float tubes. Not sure about the barrel brand. All parts are hand picked by Rob, and are all USA made parts. No junk. Turn around time will vary as he builds for a lot of different entities. They are all hand built by a very knowledgeable person, and he takes great pride and care in his builds. I have two uppers he built and they are good to go. Also a very friendly guy. You might see him at a gun show. He is the very tall guy at the tactical ammo booth. I recommend them.

Does he ever bring any to the show to sell? Also does he have a store front?

I went up there today with a full wallet and came back with a empty one and a single piece of paper that said PAID. I should have it sent to me by the end of the week. Not really a store front but they can take care of you and they have ammo ready to sell for any rifle just about even the big big ones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top