JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got mine yesterday. Look ok, though these are the first uppers I've received without a split A, square or keyhole. They're blank. Still, hard to complain about the price

Got mine yesterday. Look ok, though these are the first uppers I've received without a split A, square or keyhole. They're blank. Still, hard to complain about the price
I'm afraid I don't have a clue what those things mean. Mine had just the slightest bit of discoloration on a small spot on the bottom of the receivers. Nothing you will ever notice once the firearm is assembled. This will be a good chance to put together some uppers with a plug in the bullet bender hole.

ETA: Did a quick search and found out about forge marks.

I'm afraid I don't have a clue what those things mean. Mine had just the slightest bit of discoloration on a small spot on the bottom of the receivers. Nothing you will ever notice once the firearm is assembled. This will be a good chance to put together some uppers with a plug in the bullet bender hole.

ETA: Did a quick search and found out about forge marks.
Right. I've just never gotten an upper that didn't have forge marks before

Got mine in and mounted it to a palmetto lower. The gap is concerning. Gonna take the time to see fitment on other lowers I have this week.

20230530_192210.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top