JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They are very reasonably priced, and have some interesting loadings. They stock the 6.5x50 that my type 38 uses. Customer service has always been good as well.

Tactical Ammunition is a company or a style? I am confused, I couldn't figure, was the ammunition "tactical" or "match." Now with Kibs45 post I am thinking Tactical Ammunition is a company.

I bought 500 rounds of Tactical Ammunition 55gr lake city reloads from Curt's. Shot some yesterday and had no failures at all. Taking down 3" clays @ 100yds with first attempt multiple times. 16" LWRC M6SL with Aimpoint T-1 4MOA on LaRue 751 co-witness mount. Great plinking ammo, will buy more.

Lets see... Join Date Apr 2012, Location Rainier.

One of your first posts on this site was to praise Tactical Ammo and call everyone else who gave a bad review "a bunch of jokes"?

Stooge for Tactical Ammo? Sack ride much?

Congrats! Based on your post alone I would have been very wary of Tactical Ammo, not that it would have mattered much as I wouldn't touch their reloads in the first place with all the case separation, cracking issues I have had with it.

Tactical Ammunition is located in St. Helens, Oregon on Milton Way. It is owned by the same person who owns Heller Enterprises, a bearing company and is also located in the same building. Tactical Ammunition is now a sponsor for the Nutnfancy Project. I am not an employee of this company, I just wanted to get things correct.

I've bought a few cases of cheap reloaded ammo from Tactical with no problems whatsoever. Nice guys too! For inexpensive practice and plinking ammo they're great in my book.

As a "stooge" for Tactical Ammunition who just got done with a weekend at the gun show, I am doing as I normally do and decided to see if there were any post good, bad or indifferent regarding customer service at the show or our ammo. While the few previous post are a little old I must say they are greatly appreciated.

I got the last box of .300blk you guys had yesterday. It was $20 cheaper than I normally pay. I've shot a lot of the .223 but none of the .300blk. I'll find out if it all goes bang this weekend.. :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top