JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not at all. It's be very well maintained, cleaned meticulously. I got it new and only put around 150 rounds through it. The picture might not give it justice, so i've included a couple more in the links below, which showing you both sides of the rifle.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

is this a wasr 10, wasr 10/63, or a "gp wasr 10/63"? i ask because i've only seen the side mount commonly on the gp wasr 10/63.

have a clean very clean G27 G3 .40 with upgrades and lots of extras have papers and case and holster let me know thanks and by upgrades i mean glockmeister ones 503-268-2163 thanks

Yeah sorry, it's the same rifle. Unfortunately the deal fell through, and I did not know how to delete the previous post. The main difference between this post and the last is that I am not selling the 4x Bulgarian Waffle Circle 10 magazines, or the Tulammo 7.62x39 ammunition. I've chosen to hang on to those incase I decide to purchase another AK47 at another time. Please disregard the previous post. Moderators, please advise me on how to delete previous posts.

@jefe - It's a GP Wasr 10/63.

Thanks!
Mike

Yeah sorry, it's the same rifle. Unfortunately the deal fell through, and I did not know how to delete the previous post. The main difference between this post and the last is that I am not selling the 4x Bulgarian Waffle Circle 10 magazines, or the Tulammo 7.62x39 ammunition. I've chosen to hang on to those incase I decide to purchase another AK47 at another time. Please disregard the previous post. Moderators, please advise me on how to delete previous posts.

@jefe - It's a GP Wasr 10/63.

Thanks!
Mike

that's alright, i was just wondering (a little confused). good to know that it is a gp wasr 10/63. word is, the gp wasr is a build from demilled military parts, thereby solving many of the problems wasr has been famous for having.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.