JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kind of a long shot but looking to trade my T1 and Vortex for a 5.56 ACOG. I tried the whole scope and canted T1 set up and prefer the ACOG since I have more time with it. The Viper is the 2.5-10 power on a cheap mount that works. The T1 is the 4 MOA with factory mount (the little locking piece broke off but still works fine). Also have Predator offset mount as well. Still have the box for T1. No box for the scope. I am willing to trade all or partial of this set up. I also have cash on my end depending on the situation. Pretty sure this is the scope. Vortex Optics Viper HS 2.5-10x44 30mm Tube Water-Proof Rifle Scopes w/ Free Shipping and Handling — 2 models (http://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-optics-viper-hs-2-5-10x44-30mm-tube-water-proof-rifle-scopes.html?_iv_code=VX-RS-2-5-10x44-VHS-4303)

Will take $300 for the scope. Not interested in selling the T1. Only trade for ACOG. Everything is used so slight scratches here and there but nothing crazy. All lenses and adjusters in good shape. *update* Will trade the scope for 600 rounds 7.62x51 NATO surplus. MEG, DAG, LC quality. Possibly take a Eotech in trade for the scope as well with money on my end for the right one or Aimpoint Magnifier.

IMG_7669.jpg IMG_7670.jpg IMG_7671.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top