JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah I know most people don't have them, but if you do and you have been with them for 10 years...you qualify for the 49.99 unlimited plan.
Some of the customer service idiots will tell you that its some sort of lottery...BS, after 3 phone calls I finally got someone willing to get it started.

My job is to order phones for our company. I talk to them all the time, t-mobile has the best hold music by far.. sometimes it's classic rock...heard some beatles on it the other day.. :)

My job is to order phones for our company. I talk to them all the time, t-mobile has the best hold music by far.. sometimes it's classic rock...heard some beatles on it the other day.. :)

lol, that's awesome. I hate talking to the machine though, "I'm sorry, I didn't understand your response..." at which point I am screaming CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! :complain:

I qualified for that plan, but I really don't talk that much and I currently pay that much for my family plan anyways. Mostly everyone I talk to has Tmobile so I get free mobile to mobile.

I have that plan. It is the least they can do after suffering through 10 years of their service going south. Their customer service puppets have flat out lied to me to get me off the phone. If they didn't offer me this plan I would certainly give my business to any other company.

too bad anyone cant just qualify for it..... or can they?

If they don't threaten with, being transferred to retentions department. Then just keep going up the chain (manager, branch manager... etc) I deal with these people on a daily basis... eventually you will reach someone who really doesn't give a and will put you on that plan to keep your business..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it took me four separate phone calls before I got someone willing to play ball, the other twits just spouted off something about how it was a lottery style thing and that they were randomly giving it out to people.

Yeah it took me four separate phone calls before I got someone willing to play ball, the other twits just spouted off something about how it was a lottery style thing and that they were randomly giving it out to people.

I just had our T-Mobile rep offer this to us... we have roughly 300 accounts with them. :s0112:this will cut our bill in 1/2 no wonder they took so long to inform me of it.

this is the plan they started me on about 5yrs ago when I first signed up with tmobile. I ended up kicking the plan because at the time it wasn't the best deal. Now I'm paying like 70/mo with verizon and having to watch my minutes :/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top