Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

T-Mobile 49.99 Unlimited Minutes..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kennedy, May 12, 2009.

1. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Yeah I know most people don't have them, but if you do and you have been with them for 10 years...you qualify for the 49.99 unlimited plan.
    Some of the customer service idiots will tell you that its some sort of lottery...BS, after 3 phone calls I finally got someone willing to get it started.

2. kenr74

kenr74 Oregon Active Member

I guess I don't talk enough. I'm on one of thier old prepaid plans and spend about $100 a year.:laugh:

3. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I bet we qualify for this. Time to make a phone call to their customer "service."

4. gjohnson

gjohnson Lake Oswego Member

My job is to order phones for our company. I talk to them all the time, t-mobile has the best hold music by far.. sometimes it's classic rock...heard some beatles on it the other day.. :)

5. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

lol, that's awesome. I hate talking to the machine though, "I'm sorry, I didn't understand your response..." at which point I am screaming CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! :complain:

I qualified for that plan, but I really don't talk that much and I currently pay that much for my family plan anyways. Mostly everyone I talk to has Tmobile so I get free mobile to mobile.

6. gjohnson

just keep pushing Zero until you hear hold music.. an operator will pickup soon after.

7. the4thshake

the4thshake Portland Active Member

I have that plan. It is the least they can do after suffering through 10 years of their service going south. Their customer service puppets have flat out lied to me to get me off the phone. If they didn't offer me this plan I would certainly give my business to any other company.

8. maksim

maksim New Jersey New Member

too bad anyone cant just qualify for it..... or can they?

9. gjohnson

If they don't threaten with, being transferred to retentions department. Then just keep going up the chain (manager, branch manager... etc) I deal with these people on a daily basis... eventually you will reach someone who really doesn't give a and will put you on that plan to keep your business..

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  10. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Yeah it took me four separate phone calls before I got someone willing to play ball, the other twits just spouted off something about how it was a lottery style thing and that they were randomly giving it out to people.

11. gjohnson

I just had our T-Mobile rep offer this to us... we have roughly 300 accounts with them. :bluelaugh:this will cut our bill in 1/2 no wonder they took so long to inform me of it.

12. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

this is the plan they started me on about 5yrs ago when I first signed up with tmobile. I ended up kicking the plan because at the time it wasn't the best deal. Now I'm paying like 70/mo with verizon and having to watch my minutes :/