JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well as the title states my compass safety is stuck. Literally picked this rifle up yesterday, had a scope mounted and bore sighted last night tonight I pulled the bolt out to clean the packing oil off, and re-lube it function checks just fine however my safety is stuck in the fire position. Any advice? Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance

I was just looking on the TC website because I wanted one of the compass rifles and I saw that there was a recall of these rifles for a safety issue but that referred to rifles made 2016 and earlier.

Well as the title states my compass safety is stuck. Literally picked this rifle up yesterday, had a scope mounted and bore sighted last night tonight I pulled the bolt out to clean the packing oil off, and re-lube it function checks just fine however my safety is stuck in the fire position. Any advice? Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance
Did rick benjamin's solution fix your problem with safety?

Thanks in advance

Did you resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue and yes I followed the owners manual by cocking and closing the bolt but it still won't come off of fire mode, I haven't loaded it with ammo yet due to ammo on back order, will having a round chambered resolve this issue?

Honestly I just worked with
Did you resolve this issue? I'm having the same issue and yes I followed the owners manual by cocking and closing the bolt but it still won't come off of fire mode, I haven't loaded it with ammo yet due to ammo on back order, will having a round chambered resolve this issue?
if I'm being honest I don't remember how exactly I fixed it. I feel like it was just working it, and using some force. But I honestly don't remember. But the safety is still very very stiff. Im pretty sure I never saw that anyone responded(normally I get emails) so I never logged back in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top