JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received a rifle recently via UPS and needed a FFL to do the transfer. NW Armory said they were not interested and don't do transfers unless you buy the gun from them. Curts in Milwaukee stepped up and did it for $25 and made the process very smooth.

Bought several accessory's from him and he will get my business in the future. Ammo pricing is reasonable and so are other items in stock. Highly professional people to do business with who specialize in the AR platform. Can't say enough good things about Curt and his staff.

And......no I am not his cousin or brother in law!!!

Iv had great experiences with curts. A friend turned me onto them, he wouldn't shut up about how good they were. I went down there for myself and definately got great service.

I needed 2 specific parts for my ar15, I called several place then was told about Curt's. Called and they had the parts in stock, decent price and knowledgeable on all ar issues. They have a lot of in stock parts and know there stuff, the real ar guys in Portland hands down. Even if you had to drive a ways it's worth giving them the sale, we need to support good shops like this, basically the only one in town. And no he's not my uncle either lol.

They have any LPK's in stock?

Sorry, did not ask them about that. But they sure had several lowers and complete AR's on the wall.

Curt gave me a spring free of charge when I bounced one off the wall in my garage that I am still looking for.

Bought a very nice Vortex red dot from Curt for a fair price too. He does not handle low quality parts and equipment in his shop and will offer good advice based on your budget constraints.

I had some few parts missing from an LPK I bought online, I went in there and he just gave them to me and said to think of him on my next scope/sight/gun whatever purchase. I bought a noveske upper from him back when he was just doing gun shows, top flight guy.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top