Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sweet Deal At Curts in Milwakee

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by longcolt, May 15, 2013.

1. longcolt

longcolt Zephyrhills, FL Active Member

Received a rifle recently via UPS and needed a FFL to do the transfer. NW Armory said they were not interested and don't do transfers unless you buy the gun from them. Curts in Milwaukee stepped up and did it for $25 and made the process very smooth.

Bought several accessory's from him and he will get my business in the future. Ammo pricing is reasonable and so are other items in stock. Highly professional people to do business with who specialize in the AR platform. Can't say enough good things about Curt and his staff.

And......no I am not his cousin or brother in law!!!

2. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

They have any LPK's in stock?

3. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Was that including the background check fee or in addition to?

4. Joshg

Joshg Portland Member

Iv had great experiences with curts. A friend turned me onto them, he wouldn't shut up about how good they were. I went down there for myself and definately got great service.

5. SCARed

SCARed Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Its usually $25 + $10.

6. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

Bought my Eotech EXPS 2-0 from him for about $90 less than NW Armory had it for. He is not a talkative kind of guy, but he is a stand up guy IMHO.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  7. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

99 pawn and gun is a mile north of curts and their transfer fee is only 20 bucks , just FYI

8. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Great source for suppressors also. Hillary there does all the paperwork and keeps you update via email. Very happy with Curts.

9. JV100

JV100 portland/wilsonville Active Member

I needed 2 specific parts for my ar15, I called several place then was told about Curt's. Called and they had the parts in stock, decent price and knowledgeable on all ar issues. They have a lot of in stock parts and know there stuff, the real ar guys in Portland hands down. Even if you had to drive a ways it's worth giving them the sale, we need to support good shops like this, basically the only one in town. And no he's not my uncle either lol.

10. longcolt

Yes, it was $25 + $10 total.

11. longcolt

Sorry, did not ask them about that. But they sure had several lowers and complete AR's on the wall.

Curt gave me a spring free of charge when I bounced one off the wall in my garage that I am still looking for.

Bought a very nice Vortex red dot from Curt for a fair price too. He does not handle low quality parts and equipment in his shop and will offer good advice based on your budget constraints.

12. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I had some few parts missing from an LPK I bought online, I went in there and he just gave them to me and said to think of him on my next scope/sight/gun whatever purchase. I bought a noveske upper from him back when he was just doing gun shows, top flight guy.

13. Irollhonda

Irollhonda Oregon New Member

Yes they have LPK's in stock! $89.95 I believe?

14. MAVRICK60

MAVRICK60 OREGON CITY, OR Member

Had my latest upper assembled there. Fantastic job, ran as smooth as could be.
    I would not hesitate to use them fro anything AR based