JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just finished customizing this for silhouette competition, and I love it but have more guns than money. Just put on this swift firefly red dot sight and do not have sighted in at the moment. Was going to put Tech Sights on it before using in competitions. With a gunsmith and sights should run about 120 bucks or just use red dot and shoot away what ever you want. Parts used Volquartsen competition bolt and recoil spring, Volq. buffer, Kidd trigger with 2.0 trigger setting and red flat comp trigger and extended speed mag release, Tactical solutions 16 inch lightweight fluted bull barrel with optional (not installed) but included muzzle break, Christie adjustable and tactical stock with optional foregrip and rails, 2-25rd tactical mags with 10 rd factory mag, No lowballing on this one, the only thing that is Ruger is the receiver. This thing has only been tested for function and it worked perfect with about 150 rounds through it with no hiccups with medium quality ammo. Unless you want to spend more to build your own this one is done and alot less than I spent on building it. Stopped counting at well over a thousand. Will sell for $ 650 or trades possible, selling to buy Saiga 12

1022 001.jpg