JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi, I'd like to make arrangments to come down there. I will need a number before I drive to Salem with only a forum handle to find you with, I hope you understand.

Thanks

ivan

Hi Ivan,

I'd be happy to make arrangements to meet you. I do not share my number, at all. But am diligent about being where I say I am going to be. Thank you for understanding.

Hi, thanks. Man if you're going to do online sales you might think about using a text now, or burner or other free texting and calling ap that allows you to communicate with people using basically a disposable contact number without risking having a phone number valuable to you being shared or spammed. I never deal with anyone unless I hear their voice and get a feel for their character before I meet them to do an online transaction, and I've been buying and selling things on craigslist and the like for over ten years. Sitting on a smart phone in a parking lot somewhere trying to use this web site, which is not very smart device friendly, to message someone if there is an problem finding the location etc is also is not attractive.

Hi, thanks. Man if you're going to do online sales you might think about using a text now, or burner or other free texting and calling ap that allows you to communicate with people using basically a disposable contact number without risking having a phone number

Thank you for the suggestion. The forum is how I've decided to conduct the sales. Please see my reviews if there are any concerns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top