JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I ordered a set of Truglow TFO sights for my sheild and I need someone to install them. All the localgun shops will only do glock sights. Any recommendations for a gunsmith to install these sights and fire the gun to make sure they are zeroed?

So I ordered a set of Truglow TFO sights for my sheild and I need someone to install them. All the localgun shops will only do glock sights. Any recommendations for a gunsmith to install these sights and fire the gun to make sure they are zeroed?

The only do Glock sights because a trained, one-arm monkey, missing three fingers, with a pirate eye patch could install them. I had a local joint (I will not name them) beat the dogbubblegume out of a set of Sig sights...and scratch my slide...thier reply? "That scratch?...it was already there..."

I had the same problem on some kahr sights, they scratched the slide pretty good. The slide was silver so it didn't jump out that bad but I also had to go back 3 times to get the sights zeroed. Thats why I want to bring it to a gunsmith that can fire the gun and make sure it's zeroed.

I particularly like the part where he has to prop the 2x6 up against the wall of his garage so he can really give the sights a good whack with the sledge hammer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top