JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I ordered a set of Truglow TFO sights for my sheild and I need someone to install them. All the localgun shops will only do glock sights. Any recommendations for a gunsmith to install these sights and fire the gun to make sure they are zeroed?

So I ordered a set of Truglow TFO sights for my sheild and I need someone to install them. All the localgun shops will only do glock sights. Any recommendations for a gunsmith to install these sights and fire the gun to make sure they are zeroed?

The only do Glock sights because a trained, one-arm monkey, missing three fingers, with a pirate eye patch could install them. I had a local joint (I will not name them) beat the dogbubblegume out of a set of Sig sights...and scratch my slide...thier reply? "That scratch?...it was already there..."

I had the same problem on some kahr sights, they scratched the slide pretty good. The slide was silver so it didn't jump out that bad but I also had to go back 3 times to get the sights zeroed. Thats why I want to bring it to a gunsmith that can fire the gun and make sure it's zeroed.

I particularly like the part where he has to prop the 2x6 up against the wall of his garage so he can really give the sights a good whack with the sledge hammer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top