JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite part is what it says below the video:

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed...."- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787

We cant let this happen.

I watched Brooke Baldwin interview her last week or so ago on CNN. Baldwin would not consider her logic, argued with every point she tried to make, and did nothing but roll over her with interuptions. Baldwin never took the time to LISTEN to what she was being told. She wouldnt shut her giant pie hole long enough to give the viewers a chance to hear the honest answers to her questions. I wonder if that retard Baldwin treats everyone in her life like that.

This has been posted at least several hundred times on various forums. But most importantly, Supreme Court already explained the meaning of the Second Amendment, all of that jerking off is no longer necessary.

Wow, wonder why we haven't seen this plastered all over the media? Sobering scenario and what an amazing gal to be able to tell the story to what obviously looks like a bunch of "look down there nose" politicians.

This has been posted at least several hundred times on various forums. But most importantly, Supreme Court already explained the meaning of the Second Amendment, all of that jerking off is no longer necessary.

Well damn, the Supreme Court also said segregation was legal, so all that civil rights jerking off wasn't really necessary now was it? Having nine black-robed politicians dictate what the government can or cannot do is the height of folly.

That lady understood 2A better than any statist sitting on the bench. Let me know when one of them actually says 2A is for fighting the government. Better get it on tape because the Dear Leader will send his schutzstaffel to snuff him out within hours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top