JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How to survive?
Never have your back to the door
Try to sit as far from the door(s) as possible
Always know where the exit is
Carry your phone on you
ALWAYS go armed

You may not live, but those increase your chances more than anything else.
Want to increase the odds? Hang out with friends that also carry a firearm. :D

Well, other than the report being VERY loose with the definition of a 'mass shooting' (so far as going against the FBI definition), I can say one way to survive 'mass shootings' is to avoid the following cities - as noted in the BS report from the story - I selected the cities who were repeat offenders:

Baltimore, MD (7 listed)
Bronx and Brooklyn, NY (7 listed)
Chicago, IL (8 listed)
Detroit, MI (6 listed)
Indianapolis, IN (4 listed)
Los Angeles, CA (3 listed)
Miami, FL (5 listed)
New Orleans, LA (6 listed)
Newark, NJ (3 listed)
St. Louis, MO (5 listed)
Stockton, CA (4 listed)

Hmmm, are there any patterns here? Well, I see a few patterns:

1. Almost every city on the list is a medium to large city
2. Almost every city on the list is in a state with more restrictive gun control
3. Almost every city on the list is controlled by Democrats

It seems to me that there are 3 big things to avoid that might help increase your chances to avoid a mass shooting. YMMV.

200 or so people die every year in mass shootings?

2500 die from choking! Maybe we need a public safety notice on how to eat our Mc-nuggets?
Seams to me they are to worried about what we put in our bodies. But not how we get it in there.:s0140:

carry extra ammo... Stay close to your trunk monkey. Make sure he has extra mags. Buy something that will drop a critter larger than a mouse.

If you own anything in 5.56 or 9mm... Buy something bigger and quit being a kitten.

Got something bigger?... Walk tall. Shoot and hit it on the first shot. Watch the cowards flee.

(Die in glory and watch your ancestors greet you and honor you for bravery.) Wake up and kiss the family you protected. Suffer from PTSD and always be prepared as you seek more training.....

Be humble...... As the younger kids hear that you survived such overwhelming odds...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top