JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rasmussen: Plurality supports ‘Stand-your-ground’ law

A new Rasmussen survey released yesterday found that far more American adults favor so-called “stand-your-ground” (SYG) laws than oppose them, while the mother of the Florida teen killed in a 2012 shooting over loud music yesterday blamed the law for her son’s death.

<broken link removed>

Yes but the same people voted twice for O bombar and will vote Hillary2016 cause the majority of people in this country are libtard demos.

I am for protecting myself, family, property and people who cannot protect themselves (liberals excluded).

The reason the liberals oppose SYG is that the general public has a right to protect themselves from the thugs in the liberal voting base!!!!

Ya' know... I just can't argue with that one, Jim. :)

On SYG laws, the Oregon Supreme Court ruled that a citizen (all inclusive for "anyone") has no "duty to retreat". I have never felt the need to let someone invade my "space" (3' perimeter) unabated in a rude or threatening manner, nor fail to let them be painfully aware of what's going to happen if they insist on continuing their behavior.... So far, so good.

On a further note, I carry a striking weapon, a stabbing/cutting weapon, and my Glock-30 on a daily basis. That way I have use/show of force options appropriate to the situation I may find myself in.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top