JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few of both 60 and 100 round new in the factory package. The ones I did use were 100 % reliable. Appears they are no longer made or available. I'm not sure I want to part with them, but what do they sell for these days?

I have a few of both 60 and 100 round new in the factory package. The ones I did use were 100 % reliable. Appears they are no longer made or available. I'm not sure I want to part with them, but what do they sell for these days?
They go for 75 to about 100, people ask up to $120-125 but they sit there. I've had a few and let them go, but just want one to have lol

They go for 75 to about 100, people ask up to $120-125 but they sit there. I've had a few and let them go, but just want one to have lol
Looks like people buying them on Gunbroker are seriously overpaying. There are 3 100 round Surefire mags now bid up to $405 each with a day left. This one closed at $455. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1031933247

That is a great price on the ATI mags!

Last Edited:
Wtf? They are on arfcom and tscswap for right around 100 and sitting there.
Links? That's less than new, and they are rare and unmade now are they not? Someone here should buy those and sell for 4X that on gunbroker. The single active listing on gunbroker started at $299, have 8 bids, and is $405 with over a day left in the auction. This is the link.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1039966660

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.