JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like one, but they are borderline cocaine pricing for me lol. Didn't even think people would suppress that pistol. Interesting idea though.
Been looking for one for years man and saved up for it. Alien makes a can but there's an adapter for it for other cans, just trying to figure things out

Were you the dude finger bubbleguming it when we were there?
If you were there Friday, i was finger effing it as you say! ;-) Had never held one, and couldnt pass up the opportunity. Had never been to Highline before, very impressive place with lots of crazy good guns! Held the used Nighthawk they had there on consignment as well. Going back tomorrow to complete the form 4 on a suppressor and hope for another 3 day approval!! Fingers crossed- suppressors are processing super quick right now if you do individual . . .

If you were there Friday, i was finger effing it as you say! ;-) Had never held one, and couldnt pass up the opportunity. Had never been to Highline before, very impressive place with lots of crazy good guns! Held the used Nighthawk they had there on consignment as well. Going back tomorrow to complete the form 4 on a suppressor and hope for another 3 day approval!! Fingers crossed- suppressors are processing super quick right now if you do individual . . .
🤣.....They're amazing guns, wanted one for years. Highline is an AWESOME shop!!! Been dealing with David for years when he was still working out of his garage in my neighborhood. Hopefully I also get a 3 day approval for my cans that are on order. I did order Aliens can on Friday so hopefully it gets to them today or tomorrow so we can get that process moving

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top