JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We are officially the ONLY Laugo USA dealer in the state of Oregon.

First batch in we have the following:

Laugo Arms Alien Creator USA 500 Limited Edition #397
Laugo Arms USA - Alien Creator USA 500 Edition - Alien pistol, optic top rail with red dot, optic top rail with fiber optic iron sights, (2) Interchangeable magwells (standard & competition), (2) interchangeable grips (carbon fiber display grips & G10 high-texture match grips), (2) interchangeable, checkered back straps (small and large), Elornis holster package & adjustable mounting system, (3) 17rnd magazines, cleaning supplies, tool kit, (Large) alien hard case

$7000 + background check or shipping to your local FFL
https://www.highlinefirearms.com/products/lancer-3591-a5e36ce9-8a60-4490-ac80-96c074a4fa86

Laugo Arms Alien Creator Evolution - Full Kit
Laugo Arms Alien Creator Evolution Full Kit - Alien Creator Evolution pistol with iron sight top rail, optic top rail w/ red dot, Elornis holster system, (3) magazines, cleaning supplies, tool kit, & custom hard case.

$5900 + background check or shipping to your local FFL SOLD (more on order)
https://www.highlinefirearms.com/products/lancer-3591

IMG_8228.jpg IMG_8227.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's for the limited Edition one with only 500 being made... Its not for everyone. We do have FN SCAR's and suppressors in stock also if that's what you are looking for. ;)
Lmao yall know how to deal! Love it. When I move to Oregon I'll come visit and spend some cash!!!

I've shot them in both configurations. Unbelievable accuracy and ease of use. Easiest gun to hit with when your on the move and not standing still. Fantatsic guns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.