JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SENSIBLE GUN POLICY: This Bill Would Make It Easier to Buy a Silencer. And Protect Your Hearing, Too.
via Glenn Reynolds

Hearing Protection Act
USA
H.R.3799 - Hearing Protection Act of 2015

Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.

This bill needs to come out of committee with a recommendation to pass.
Your representatives want to hear from you.

Mods: I can't figure out where to post what is a political call to action - call your representative on a gun issue. Please Move where appropriate (as needed)

I've posted about this bill a couple of times with very little response from the members here. Not sure why....

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/lets-make-suppressors-legal.208567/

Let your Representatives know your feelings by clicking the link below. It doesn't get any easier than this! The American Suppressor Association has already typed up a well-worded letter and all you have to do is enter your address so that it can look up your Representatives. I did it months ago and have received absolutely no spam in return. Even though there is a space to enter your phone # you don't have to. I didn't give mine. I did finally receive emails from my reps (none of which sounded very supportive) but maybe they'd be persuaded if more of us spoke up!

How many of you would like to have a suppressor if not for the paperwork, $200 fine (er, I mean fee) and the half year+ wait?

Speak up!
http://americansuppressorassociation.com/hearing-protection-act/

Last Edited:
I signed up! You should too. Come on we just need to be heard about being quiet!

image.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads