JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

A friend of mine and a friend of Liberty and Human Rights has unfortunately been jailed and charged with a double felony for defending himself against a mob of people wishing to do him harm. I have attached an article that briefly describes who he is and what happened. I hope you all chip in through OFF (Oregon Firearm Federation) and help Michael out in his defense.

Citizen Journalist Unholsters Gun: The Case of Mike Strickland, My Friend | Project Veritas (http://projectveritas.com/video/citizen-journalist-unholsters-gun-the-case-of-mike-strickland-my-friend/)

Raidingtime

I was hoping to see a video of what happened just prior to him drawing the gun. I heard that some of the black panthers didn't draw guns but had their hands on them.

I was hoping to see a video of what happened just prior to him drawing the gun. I heard that some of the black panthers didn't draw guns but had their hands on them.

I'm hoping there will be more footage of what happened before Michael drew. I've heard reports of them threatening his life, beating him, and aggressively following him. There might be more evidence that surfaces as time goes on.

I'm hoping there will be more footage of what happened before Michael drew. I've heard reports of them threatening his life, beating him, and aggressively following him. There might be more evidence that surfaces as time goes on.

ive only seen a video posted on the Oregonian and all I see is a guy walking backwards fleeing from a pursuing mob befor drawing. I obviously wasnt there and dont know the whole story but it seems clear to me his actions were in self defense.... so I was shocked to read he was arrested and in jail.

ive only seen a video posted on the Oregonian and all I see is a guy walking backwards fleeing from a pursuing mob befor drawing. I obviously wasnt there and dont know the whole story but it seems clear to me his actions were in self defense.... so I was shocked to read he was arrested and in jail.

People have wrote about his previous activities and his site. I do wonder how, out of all the people there, he was picked out to get mobbed on?

When I was in the military we were going to have a bachelor's party at a strip club. The locals didn't like the military of any race. Words were said and we left (to another club). If you poke the bear enough you are going to get bit.

Hope things work out for him, and I hope his team can find justice for him! I know it will be hard in Portland, But I hold hope that it CAN/WILL be found! Need to take out that dude that broke his arm as well, that's total BS!!! AND the politicos who got him off need to go down too!

The problem I have with this is that if you go looking for a problem you will eventually find one. Whose fault is that? I do not know him but I will give hI'm the benefit of the doubt that he knew what he was doing - poking the bear by his own actions. I cannot support his actions. I wish him well but maybe just maybe he will treat this as a learning event.

I wonder if Mr. Strickland was bringing attention to himself beyond simply having a camera. Was he there antagonizing them while packing a firearm. If so not the smartest idea in my opinion. I wasn't there but it would not surprise me

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top