JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was suprised that the anti cop "Mike Blue Hair" has actually come to his defense a bit in the media.

His video is the one that is shown of the event, and he was quick to point out that in his video, there is a large man that throws down his bag and makes some aggressive movements towards Stickland right before Stickland pulled his firearm.

I wonder if Mr. Strickland was bringing attention to himself beyond simply having a camera. Was he there antagonizing them while packing a firearm. If so not the smartest idea in my opinion. I wasn't there but it would not surprise me

The folks on the left have pretty much all come to know who he is. And because he films liberal events and portrays them in such a negative light, he is widely hated and despised by these people.

His mere presence would have been enough to set them off, since it was such an emotionally charged rally.

His bail is set so very high, that I doubt he will be able to raise enough money to make bail.

There is nothing on the OFF website saying anything at all about them trying to help him. I don't believe that they are doing anything.

Last Edited:
There was a guy in Springfield last month who went totally berserk. He ended up physically assaulting both his son and wife, and also threatened them at times with guns and a knife.

When the police arrived he barricaded himself in his home, and fired two warning shots into a closet to warn the officers off. He eventually surrendered, but assaulted two police officers during his arrest, biting and headbutting them. This got him two counts of assaulting a police officer, in addition to all of the other numerous crimes that he had committed. He was reported to have been screaming and cursing at everyone throughout the incident. Totally out of control mentally.

He, like Strickland, also had no criminal record. Yet, he got out of jail on bail that was less than 10% of what Strickland got!! o_O

So the court in Portland determined that Strickland was more than 10 times the danger that this fellow in Springfield was??

Springfield standoff last month sparked by water sprinkled on father's face in attempt to wake him up, documents show (http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/34570310-75/story.csp)

Laws can be really screwy in OR. Long time ago in southern OR I was floating down the river in a blow up tube boat thing. The local Sheriff's river patrol "pulled" me over and ticketed me for not wearing a USCG approved life vest. The fine was $175. Went to the courthouse to pay my fine and was behind a guy who was paying up on his fine for a domestic violence beef. His fine was $75! So, I later told the female in my household it was more cost effective for me to be mean to her than it was to ever take her rafting again. You all get my drift. Haven't floated an OR river since then.

Laws can be really screwy in OR. Long time ago in southern OR I was floating down the river in a blow up tube boat thing. The local Sheriff's river patrol "pulled" me over and ticketed me for not wearing a USCG approved life vest. The fine was $175. Went to the courthouse to pay my fine and was behind a guy who was paying up on his fine for a domestic violence beef. His fine was $75! So, I later told the female in my household it was more cost effective for me to be mean to her than it was to ever take her rafting again. You all get my drift. Haven't floated an OR river since then.

No one ever floats our rivers without wearing a lifejacket. Everyone knows that.

r960-b90e8a0a20621e16af4d01ff39776ab8.jpg

Regardless of where you stand on that dude (Trust me, the Portland koolaid drinkers HATE him) I cant fault him for his actions, I watched the video that had before he drew, there were several people carrying sticks or poles and wearing masks (cowards) crowding him pushing him out.

Portland is all about the right to assemble, as long as you agree with their bullbubblegum. If you come up on me in a mask, I will assume you have illicit intent EVERY time until I know better.

ESPECIALLY in downtown Portland during a "peaceful protest" (READ: LETS CAUSE HAVOC AND BLOCK TRAFFIC AND BE bubblegumS).

Pro tip: disguising your face means you don't want to be identified, not wanting to be identified usually means you are up to shenanigans. I only have time for MY specific shenanigans.

Yet, he got out of jail on bail that was less than 10% of what Strickland got!!

The criminal "Justice System" is a weapon against wrong-thinking individuals. What, you thought it was impartial? o_O

Many of those masks are Guy Fawkes masks. You need to see the movie "V for Vendetta" to get the point.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top